• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whitewater/cascade/wayvet, which one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think the White Water is available anymore except through DTek and their resellers....

The Cascade is the best block currently available commercially, at a bit of a premium (in the US anyway) over the WW.

The CoolingKing does actually look pretty good for a kit!
There are a fairly small number of kits that get reviewed and show a C/W approaching .20...that one is a bit further from .20 than I would like to see, but hey- it's better than those Aquarius things! :D

I actually like their reservoir for the Eheim 1048- I could use one of those in one of my systems.......

All that said, I still vastly prefer making my own water cooling systems: better performance and usually less money.
There can be some advantages to kits, especially if components are not available without tremendous shipping/import fees.

there is no question . in my mind . but i always want the best. just wait a month and youll see what i mean. so with that said i would say that unless you cant get a lot of parts because of location , i would go with the cascade =)
the kit does look ok though ( even if i dont like that particular block and mounting style)

Back