• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling installation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's no too difficult. You need to look around and read up on the subject. there's lots of sites dedicated to it. many with very good articles about the subject.
you'll probably want to devote at least a weekend to doing your first system assuming you're going to buy all the parts pre-built and you don't have two left hands (c:

Yeah I'll buy all the parts pre-built, and I'm pretty good at putting things together... and if I get stuck, my dad is really good at building things, even though he knows nothing about computers. Between the two of us, we can do it. Thanks for the help.

If you have any questions, no matter how bizarre, feel free to ask them. I've had nearly any and all questions answered on the forums so far... The forums are a wealth of knowledge.

Back