• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is 26* good???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NcBaller1985

Alright, I got a case....no side panel, open to the room. No case fans. Just a Smart fan 2 on full blast. Is 26* good temp? Will it get cooler when case is closed and other case fans hooked up???

Thats excellent, almost too low... might want someone else to post, but thats my opinion

26°C is next to impossible, unless you've got sub-zero ambients. With that said, don't take temps seriously at all, and do not compare your temps with other's setups. Stability is the only concern.

I am not even using a case right now.. it's just laid out on a desk. My system temp is like 5° warmer than with my case.

a closed case is always better

when it's open the does not travel right plus your prolly only cooling your cpu right now and nothing else

u need better cooling get some case fans

close it up and tell us the temps

how come it cant be possible?
i idle at 24° (° is set on the latin keyboard :p) with my case closed and no fans.... just the cpu one,
and thats an ACed room in a tropical country in the equator line, so that should be around the same as average temp of a non-aced room in the US at night

38° is a decent temperature, considering you ONLY have the cpu fan, once oyu get case fans you probably will have a lower temperature.

MY load temperature is 36° i have 2 120mm fans and a thermal take smart fan 2 as my cpu fan.

The degree symbol was officially dropped from the SI Celsius scale awhile ago. Your obligation to these keystrokes ends! :D

Back