• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Allstarshop.com / Do You Trust Them?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

craigiz1

I want to buy a video card from them, but I have never used them before.
I know about Resellerating's and I checked. They have a good record, but that doesn't mean to much.
I'm hoping to hear from people that have used them for thier opinion's.

Thank's.

I havent used them yet, but im about to get a 9500np and i havent even thought of gaining their trust. Everyone seems to love that store for video cards and all the reviews about the 9500np talk about whether it modded or not - not about "OMG this store sucks never sent me my vid card." Im sure its a great store.

Also, i dont understand how you cant trust 374 that rated the store and gave it an average of 9.38 (9.22 lifetime). Buy the card and dunworryaboutit.

I just bought a 9500np from them about 2 weeks ago. I had no problems at all, but if you plan to RMA in the board if it doesn't mod, then go with Newegg.

From what I've read on various sites, it's a pain in the *** to RMA items to them.

craigiz1: I still dont understand, and i quote myself: "Also, i dont understand how you cant trust 374 that rated the store and gave it an average of 9.38 (9.22 lifetime)."

Why wouldnt you trust 374 people? But trust the dozen of people that might reply in this thread? Maybe theres something you know that I dont..

I trust the member's in this forum and I read about a seller that had a good rating that ended up cheating nearly all his buyer's.
I'm just being carefull. The best advertisement is "by word of mouth"!

i bought my saphire 9000 pro from them. good price quick shipping.

the only complaint, they said they would ship me my saphire keychain but i never got it :mad:

and too the card was wet when i got it. condensation. i dont know if that is normal or not though.

About 6 months ago I purchased a processor, memory and hard drive from them. Good prices, quick order processing and friendly people. Shipping was about $12 to ship to Santa Barbara, CA. The day after I placed my order I talked to a friend in San Diego who wanted to come up to Santa Barbara that night to visit. She would be passing right through Irvine in the Orange County area (which is where AllStarShop is located) and agreed to stop by AllStarShop's willcall to pick up the order. I called AllStarShop, connected directly through to a person, explained my situation and was told that would be perfectly fine. They promptly refunded my credit card the $12 shipping charges with no hassles at all. I was a happy camper. :D

I would definitely buy from them again. Good stuff! :D

Back