• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dream Water Cooling System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

ok this is pure water too tell me what you would go for

CPU Block: ?
GPU Block: ?
NB Block: ?
Radiator: ?
Resevoir: ?

i heard maze4 and white water for cpu
maze4 for gpu
no idea on the nb
umm black ice i think for radiator
bay reservoir

tell me what you think would make the chilliest comp ;) remember water! no prommies or vapors :p

ok this is pure water too tell me what you would go for

CPU Block: ?
GPU Block: ?
NB Block: ?
Radiator: ?
Resevoir: ?

cpu block is a cather cascade along with his super secret NB and GPU hydras that hes working on . radiators from copyman and resevior designed by me but built by a profesional =)
( ok so the last one isnt entirely acurate but i do have the coolest looking design in the world but its still super squirrell secret atm)

as for pump which you left out ( probly intentional) its a hard choice and the best will be a custom designed and altered one based on one of the many common mag designs

One of those Iwaki monsters should serve well. If you want to use some extreme cooling, a water chiller will outperform any rad, athough Copyman's work is amazing. Can't beat this fan, though, if you're going to use a rad.

wow 205cmf at 50db. loud but if you volt mod or rheobus it you can probly get a pretty good flow with lower noise.

you have one or tried a rheobus on it yet?

actually i forgot the pump kuz i am an idiot but where can i get a hold of all these magical lil water products

Iwaki MD20-RZT is my dream pump. Gonna get about 3 gallons per minute in just about any watercooling setup out there due to its 22.6 foot head.

CPU, GPU and NB would all be of something Cathar would make since he makes some of, if not THE, best blocks on the market for watercooling.

If not using an external watercooler to cool water, Id use one of the Thermochill 120.3 as my rads.

This case

i was thinking of putting this radiator where it says it can have 2 80mm fans but i dont know if it can fit (towards the back of the case)

This radiator

tell me if i should use a different heatercore or if it would be good there in the back (if it fits -_-)

I would go with a diaphram pump, i have a 12v diaphram pump that pushes 1gpm with 40psi of backpressure. I would get one that would push more like 3-4gpm at 30psi. The downside to those is that they can be noisy, and they are really large!

as for blocks, I would custom make them, My dream for doing that is soon gonna be fulfilled:D

Jon

I would get the Cascade from Cathar
Maze4 GPU block
Morphling1's NB block
Danner mag 5 or an Iwaki
Tygon 1/2"
It would definatley be all chilled...no rad.

lol

I would do this....

I would build my own blocks. All with 5/8th barbs. The CPU,NB, and GPU will all be TECed. 226w 120w 120w the PSUs all would be meanwells. 24v 10amp PSU () you can find cheap. I would either go 3 1250 ehiem.... hence 3 loops or mabee a 1260 w/one loop parrelle rads. The rads would be heatercores 8 X 10. four x four 92mm quite fans on each. Custom acylic case.

But wait... this is a DREAM MACHINE

I would go dual CPU with dual 226w tecs , + all the other goodies. I also would get 3way ball valves and switch form active to passive cooling. (with one loop systems) THe passive would be just a large grid of Cu piping. Keep in mind the case would be about 4 foot tall.

I have the ability to design and construct my "Dream machine". Unfortunatly i do not have the 2500 bucks it would take to fund it : (

would build my own blocks. All with 5/8th barbs. The CPU,NB, and GPU will all be TECed. 226w 120w 120w the PSUs all would be meanwells. 24v 10amp PSU () you can find cheap. I would either go 3 1250 ehiem.... hence 3 loops or mabee a 1260 w/one loop parrelle rads. The rads would be heatercores 8 X 10. four x four 92mm quite fans on each. Custom acylic case.

But wait... this is a DREAM MACHINE

I would go dual CPU with dual 226w tecs , + all the other goodies. I also would get 3way ball valves and switch form active to passive cooling. (with one loop systems) THe passive would be just a large grid of Cu piping. Keep in mind the case would be about 4 foot tall.

errr wow =).

thorilan said:
wow 205cmf at 50db. loud but if you volt mod or rheobus it you can probly get a pretty good flow with lower noise.

you have one or tried a rheobus on it yet?

Its a 24v fan, and I have ran it at 16v off a laptop power adapter. Its not too loud at 16v and pushes tremendous airflow. You can connect it to your power supply and have it run at DC 12V, at which its dead silent and still has very good airflow. Although the Via Aqua is a fine pump, it can hardly be a considered for a "dream" system. The Eheim 1250 is what's generally considered about the best; an Iwaki if you want to get extreme.

Back