• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first WC System *giggle*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

haha i love my title anyways

CPU: White water
GPU: Maze4
NB: D-tek chipset
Heat: ThermoChill HE120.1
Res: AGB-O-Matic uhh its that nice one that fits on my pump ;)
Pump: Ehiem1250
Tubing: Tygon 1/2

if anyone has any opinions on any changes or where i can get this stuff cheap tell me please! thanks for everything

o yea umm the white water...uh it has 3holes.... should i get a radiator with 3 holes to make things chillier?

The WW uses a Y splitter to combine the 2 outlets. I don't know how a radiator with 3 holes would make things "chillier" anyway.

Why tygon instead of clearflex60? The clearflex is the same stuff but cheaper. Also you could save money and get a chevette heater core and make your own shroud, and get a mag 3 oe mag 5 pump. Otherwise that's a good setup =)

i dunno some people love tygon but i noticed clear 60 is the most used i dunno maybe its expenisive so no one goes for it. umm i dont really wanta make a shroud and all that mess im trying to fit this all into an x-dreamer case ;) so umm i just want the coldest 120 rad i can find!

The setup looks very good!
A couple of things you could do to reduce the cost: regualar tubing over Tygon; HeaterCore over Thermochill; and possibly a different pump. There are loads out there that are just as good as the Ehiem Hobby series but far less expensive.

Back