• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cybercooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Romebaby

Placed an order 3 weeks ago for a Compunurse temp probe. I got the order confirmation email but never got the ship email. Tried calling(disconnected), emailed several times(no response), and just got my credit card bill with the charge on it. Their website is www.cybercoolerinc.com

Only 18.50 but still ****es me off.

I ordered from them more than a year ago. I ordered the laptop cooling pad. I got it in the mail with no problems. Sounds like they might have changed since I did business with them. That sux man

I ordered from them about 6 months ago with no problems. I realize a lot of these sites are one man operations and an emergency may have come up, but 3 weeks and no email response and phone disconnected... Just giving everyone a heads up.

Silversinksam, I wrote to every listed email address they had(sales, tech, etc.) 3 times now. Last time was kind of nasty, but please post if you get a response.

Thanks guys!

Romebaby said:
I ordered from them about 6 months ago with no problems. I realize a lot of these sites are one man operations and an emergency may have come up, but 3 weeks and no email response and phone disconnected... Just giving everyone a heads up.

Silversinksam, I wrote to every listed email address they had(sales, tech, etc.) 3 times now. Last time was kind of nasty, but please post if you get a response.

Thanks guys!

If they dont answer me I know one of their biggest reps that I will get help from.

Please read the PM I just sent you.

My friend couldnt get in contact with them as well.

I even tried to fax them your order #

I e-mailed them again and the next step if they ignore us is to do a credit card chargeback, followed by leaving them a negative

Resellerrating.com eval

They ignored my original e-mail and lets give them 24 hours to respond

Silversinksam said:
My friend couldnt get in contact with them as well.

I even tried to fax them your order #

I e-mailed them again and the next step if they ignore us is to do a credit card chargeback, followed by leaving them a negative

Resellerrating.com eval

They ignored my original e-mail and lets give them 24 hours to respond

Romebaby you need to leave them a less than stellar Feedback rating at Rellerratings.com

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller4496.html

Maybe this will shake their Tree as they ignore all requests from me. They have a 10 as a resellerrating on 1 eval, their 10 rating will not last if you evaluate them.

Well I just posted and although my comments show up at the bottom, they are still a 10 and it still says 1 review. Maybe it takes a little bit, I'll check it tomorrow.

They had their chance(s). Called my cc and they are doing a chargeback. Thanks for the help Sam.

Sorry I couldn't be more help for you, this is one reason you need to buy from a reliable vendor, if something goes amiss they will fix it. This Cybercooler is run by bozo's with no class nor clue.

Back