• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
go into bios and let the system idle there for a while, then check temps...boot into windows and do the same...your windows temps will probably be 1-3C higher than bios after the same amount of time....

Well, you mine as well download Motherboard Monitor since everyone uses that to monitor their temperatures. You can pick your sensors so it'll be the same sensors working with your bios so you don't have to check your temps. Besides, you can apply 100% load in Windows with a strong program like Prime95 whereas you can't do that with your bios.

G'Luck

Well I have Asus Probe and the temps are as accurate as you will get ebcuase thier straight from the motherboard. Dont pwrry about yuor temps in the bois. When I start my PC and go to the bios, my temps are usauly 111F-105F; those are your startup temps. When you load into windows, wait like 2 min and then temps should be alot cooler

q149 said:
To see if the temps are same as bios just check it in windows then press reset and check bios like 1 second later

That doesnt realy work becuase cpu temp will be higher at startups becuase of volatage jumps

Back