• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ic7-g NB Block?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

*crys* im trying to get wc im still a virgin kuz i dont have a block for my northbridge and i know alot of u have an ic7-g so what do u all do for the nb block...i heard d-tek but u have to bend stuff any tips?

unless you are gonna vdd modding just buy like a vanteq iceberg hs/f and put it on there. otherwise your nb isn't going to be getting hot enough to require extreme cooling.

The metal ring that holds the current heatsink on will slip right over the DTEK Northbridge block and keep it on. I'll look for the place I saw the picture of it and update this post when I find it.

I searched every forum looking for that damn pic and I for the life of me cant find it. gbcue the dtek northbridge block only worked on the ic7-g because of the way it used a ring to hold the northbridge heatsink on. If you have an 865/875 board that uses the wire like on the Asus boards then you will probably have to use some epoxy to keep it in place.

welcometotheforums.JPG

Back