• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SuperCool™ additive from Dtek: Anyone have info on this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"Will meet and exceed Water Wetter and Purple Ice!"

But it is dtek's words and dtek's own coolant :D

just go ahead and get zerex, i've heard some negative things about the dtek coolant (although I can't remember what the details were).

yeah i think i read it still lets many metals corode and isn't too effective at your component protection as xerex or ww will be.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I remember reading the comparison between WaterWetter, Zerex and RoyalPurple/PurpleIce over at http://www.wc101.com/reviews/Additives/ .

The thing was that I'd never heard any good or bad about the Dtek stuff... The other additives are red or purple which seems to indicate a possible similarity in composition between the three types listed in the review, however, the Dtek stuff was yellow. They (the vendor) claimed higher performance, I was wondering if anyone here had tried it yet. They weren't very specific on mix ratios on the product listing page....

I'll prolly just wind up giving the Zerex a go when I receive a new block I was expecting. I'd rather go with a tried-and-true additive with this one :D

Back