• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free MAX II northbridge cooler from abit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
_maximilian_ said:
Is it true that abit sends IC7 Max owners new MAX II northbridge coolers if you e-mail them and ask for one?

It's true !!!! :p :p :p :p

I ordered mine today and got a reply !!!

"Dear Customer,

The ordered item will be sent
As Soon As Possible & free of charge.

Met vriendelijke groet
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Greetings

ABIT FAE Europe
www.abit.nl

"

Very nice move from abit !
...i already have a thermaltake tiger but it's always nice to have the original ! ;)

so wait.. how exactly do u get a 'free' new northbridge cooler? cause the one on excalibur is 5 bucks.. do u do that erma thing?
what do u do there?

i want in on this!

max

I ordered mine up right now and hopefully will get here soon. Been using the default northbridge cooler for a whopping 5 days and it's already whining and starting to seriously bug me. Hopefully this baby will be a good solution.

"So all you have to do is send an e-mail to

[email protected] with:

1) Your shipping adress

2) Serial Number of your Abit product

3) Requested Item"

(only for european)

that's what my contact at abit-holland have told me. don't know how it is over in the states though.

Figures... nothings free in the "states" :p

Its ok , I like the Tiger-1 NB cooler better .

I got mine! :D

getpicture.php

i was lucky enough to get my IS7 with the newer NB HSF.
it would be cool if they would do it for IS7* owners that have the
older/smaller NB HSF.

New abit fan sure looks nice - I just put the Tt Tiger on my IC7 last night - nb temps dropped just a degree or two, but it sure is quieter. Looks pretty good too.

HR

Back