• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my heatsink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CVW

Registered
im wanting to get the SLK-900u but i look in my case and i look at the heatsink and its really wide. has anyone ever had problems with it being so wide? i got a lian-li pc-65b-USB so theres a back fan righ tnext to the heatsink. please explain if it would fit or not.

what mobo do u have? case shouldn't be a problem, i belive i read somewhere the slk-900u doesnt fit asus a7n8x, im not sure though.

ive got a abit kd7-raid it might just be me but it just looks really wide

its not on there so has anyone ever tried putting one on an abit-kd7-raid ?!?!?!?!

Im not sure you should check google and try and find a comp set up with a near same system with pics its what i did.

I have an antec sonata, and was worred my slk800 wouldnt fit between the mobo and psu, my god it did, now the antec sonata is a small beauty case that would fit in your lilian, personally i wouldnt worry, but you shoudl check it out, ...cant you jsut get hte demensions and measure? just a htought

i read somewhere that lian's have a problem with huge heatsinks, you might be better off with a smaller model heatsink like the 700 or 800

Back