• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raid array

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

El<(')>Maxi

Blank Senior Member
Hey all, I just got my NF7-S and wanted to keep my existing array intact if possible. It's running on an A7V333 currently with the Promise Fast Track controller.

Anyone know if this can be done, and how to do it? It seems to me the only thing I would need to do is get the SATA driver installed on the OS on the array somehow, then just plug in the drives onto the NF7.

Help !

:p

You can't keep your old array with a different controller. New chipset will require you to reinstall. Back up your important data & start from scratch, you'll thank yourself later.

Your probably right sonny, but I have a hunch/theory that I think might work.

Man, the layout on this board sucks. but It's OC'ing nicely so I guess I can cope. And it suck's that ABIT only packages one Serillel2 kit with this board. That's just cheap assed as another one cost's 30 shipped.

:cool:

get image software and take an image of your array and put it on CDR's. than put the drives in the abit and build the array and restore your old setup with the image files.

Back