• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Identifying Motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gogadgetman

I know its a Chaintech and it is similar to the 6AJA4T but the board layout is different. Its a socket 370 and it has a Pentium 3 1 Ghz processor on it. I want to get a copy of the Manual, Latest Bios and all the Drivers for it, but don't want to get the wrong ones. Need to be sure which board i have.

Then all I can tell you is to look between the PCI slots for a model number. It could be elsewhere but usually is between those. Good luck!

I have looked all over the mobo and there is no identification marks anywhere. All i know is it's a Chaintech board.

I know about your first post but it could look similar and have a different chipset. How about the number of slots? Have AGP? Theres lots of little things that would help to identify it.

It has got 5 PCI slots, 1 ISA slot, 1 CNR slot next to the AGP slot.
On board sound, 2 USB sockets hard wired to board, Via chipset(3) PC100/133 SDRAM DIMMs (1.5GB
Audio: CMI8738 6CH/AC'97 CODEC (opt)
Features: ATA100, USB1.1

Back