• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4P800Dlx Oc question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

themiz4jc

Registered
Hi all. Ive got a P4p800 delux with a p4 2.4c @ 2.88 right now. My questio is this. How do I get the front side bus to over clock? It is set on 200 and will not budge.
This is what Ive been trying. Boot into the bios. Go to the junper free config. I then go to manual over clock and my bus speed is set at 200 and will not respond when I highlight it and press enter. Everything else there I can mess with, but that option seems to be locked.
Thus far I have achieved a modest overclock by using the percentage overclock tool at 20%.
I am using corsair xms3200c2 512mb. ( of course like many others this ram has left me wanting..) Any help would be muco appreciated:>

Welcome to the forums!!!

When you have th fsb highlighted, hit + and - to change the value.

With the Corsairs, try the memory ratio at 320 (5:4) and set your fsb at 250. This gives you 3.0ghz at DDR400. Then you can adjust from there. My crapairs don't go 1mhz over ddr400. I'm using the same XMS3200C2 v1.2 512 modules.

-Bobby

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl!

Thanks for the welcome:>
I'm trying it out right now. So far 240 is as far as I can go...oh but the night is young! WoOT! :>
Thanks a bunch man.

Back