• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any WC'ing ideas for the P4C800-E NB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cypher_138

It's been asked before but I have yet to see a block out there for this task. Epoxy is out because it's too permanant. Could the clips be modified to retain the block?

I was looking for the same thing, and if you aren't going to VDD mod the thing, just use an Iceberq (sp) fan.

The closest was the D-tek NB cooler for the Ic7's because of their round NB fan clip.

yo yo cypher this be extremeg177 from speedguide. As for a block for the nb i dont know. soz man

Insane

Yo wazup Extreme. I'm gonna try to mod a Volcano 7+ in the mean time. Someone is bound to make a WB for this thing sooner or later.

Ya i am sure too. I am almost done wid my external h20 set-up. I get the block 2marrow and then test out my set-up for any leaks for about 6-8 hours.

I'm glad Cooltechnica forgot to ship it rather than UPS lost the package. That would have taken alot longer. I'm glad it all worked out for you.:) I can't wait to see the pics. It's gonna look sweet.
I decided not to chop the Volcano just yet. I found an old HS that just may do the job for now. I still have the Dremel ready for surgery if needs be. Well, good luck tomorrow.

Ya same here. I feel sorry for ripping on UPS and it wasnt there fault. Aw well. I cant wait either!! Glad you found a hs that will do the job. When you planning to get your h20 set-up on the move?

Thanks mans.

Back