• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HDD LED on IC7-G

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amino

Ok, my hard drive LED is staying on ALL the time. No flickering or anything. just permanently on. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do about it or is the connector messed up? Should I return it?

T.I.A.

I had the same problem last week, it came out of no where. But I kinda flipped the connector around and turned it back on and it turned off when I powered down. It was sure weird though. :eh?:

Zaynee said:
I had the same problem last week, it came out of no where. But I kinda flipped the connector around and turned it back on and it turned off when I powered down. It was sure weird though. :eh?:

Ok now, what did you do? I'm not sure I get what all went wrong for you... Mine's just staying on completely all the time. I switched it around on the +\- leads, and now it's not lighting up at all...

What exactly did you do to fix it?

Back