• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 or 8RDA+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PunkRawk911

Right now my current rig is running an Abit KX7-333 with a t-bred b 1700+ DLT3C, 512mb of Corsair XMS3200 C2, a Radeon 9700 pro and some other stuff that doesn't really matter. Anyways, sometime later on this summer I was planning on upgrading to an Nforce2 motherboard and a barton 2500+. I plan on overclocking, but I don't really care to buy new memory so I am just aiming for the 200-205mhz FSB mark. Do you guys think I would be better of doing this on the Epox 8RDA+ or the Abit Nf7v2.0. On which board would 200mhz fsb be easier and more probable to obtain without doing any volt mods?

i love my 8rda+. It is currently running at 225 fsb with 1.5( could be 1.6) volts to the cpu. Never had a problem with it. Plus the nf7 is like $30 more.

i got both boards and both do well over 200 mhz fsb. I like my nf7-s better just because it runs a lil more stable. But if you get the epox you can use the extra money to buy something else like a better northbidge cooler or something.

I have 8RDA+, NF7 and NF7-S. I have no doubts, NF7 or NF7-S if you need the options. Price on NF7 and 8RDA+ are about the same.

Be :cool:

Back