• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forget Water Cooling Your CPU, There Is FAR More Important Things To Watercool !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
air cooling a mouse would be better if u have the fan faceing down it will hover and make it move easer :p even better is its optical and cordless :)

also is there any way i can take the click out of my mouse

i cant stand the click click when its late at nite cause then my parents know im up and still on the computer at 2am

Actually, I think the best mouse mod of all would be:

Use a dremmel to cut grooves into it, load it up with Chia Pet seeds, and tell everyone you have a Fuzzy Green Gerbal instead of a Mouse.

Water cooling could also help water the little Chia Pet plants.

Chia Mouse!!! :)

wormwood said:

Use a dremmel to cut grooves into it, load it up with Chia Pet seeds, and tell everyone you have a Fuzzy Green Gerbal instead of a Mouse.

Cooool :D

wormwood said:

some one HAS to do this!

WejRepus said:
how pointless...
yet innovative and original

yeah, origional but some guy once took a crap on a plate, put it in an art galerie and it was "origional"

oh and
welcometotheforums.JPG

If there was some way to run chilled water through the mouse it would rock

No more sweaty hands while trying to snipe people from your ingeniously placed n00b camping spot !

Neco said:
If there was some way to run chilled water through the mouse it would rock

No more sweaty hands while trying to snipe people from your ingeniously placed n00b camping spot !

Not water, but I've seen someone cut holes in the top of the mouse and put a little 40mm fan in there. That would rock, and no worries aboot condensation.

40mm? No challange. Comair Rotron! That's where the action is. A mouse that, due to shere G-Force, could do back flips. A mouse that, with metal blades, would send fear into every long tailed cat for miles... Sign me up, baby!

Back