• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does any1 have a link to air cooling BENCHMARKS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

You're telling me you spent problably 5 min surfing in here to ask.

When THE ENTIRE *U**I** frontpage is nearly NOTHING but benchmarks of cooling...

Look... I'm a nice guy, but questions liek that should be spam answered by 5,000 people in PM's and the post should be delete. <Bah>

Or how about spending 3 seconds surfing to a search engine, 1 second typing cooling benchmark and getting the answer overall in less than 10 seconds?

/me goes outside to smoke...

Toysrme, your heart is in the right place, but this isn't the way we want this community to be. I agree that there were more ideal ways to find that information than to post here, but what's done is done, and we should be as positive as possible. Cool? ;) Thank you. -- Paul

Toysrme, so what exactly is this forum for then? I did not deceive you with my topic title, the title matched exactly what's inside...but you clicked it anyway and chose to respond. If questions like this bother you and seem repetitive to you, why respond? And please, don't give me that "Oh, it annoys me to see this thread title on the forum..blah blah blah" Regarless of whether or not my question could've been answered by other topics on the forum, nobody is forcing you to respond to mine. If something so trivial annoys and offends you so much, I pity you.

Back