• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy zerex?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PunkRawk911

I've heard it's a good anti-corrosive agent without the smell of water wetter. Does anyone know where I can get a small bottle of it, is this something I could get from a nearby auto parts store possiby?

Caeberos said:
He is talking about zerex radiator super coolant, i didn't have much luck in autoparts stores either :(
It get worse once you leave the US. Valvoline's website says it's available at NAPA, and maybe it is in the States so you might find it there, but I called the NAPA place closest to me (I'm in Canada) and they said they don't have it and can't get it. Double :(

Yea I had no luck finding it and I'm in the U.S. and near a race track so I should have been able to find it. I just ordered from Cooltechnica with some other parts I needed to save shipping.

Back