• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does anyone have a nf7-s v2 with a single western digital 40gb working?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amsties

Registered
does anyone have a nf7-s v2 with a single western digital 40gb 7200rpm 2mb hard drive from a couple years ago working on this motherboard. if so did u run into any problems? if u did how did u fix it what are your jumpers set at?

Have you tried removing the jumper to run as a (single or master) ? I have one I swap in my system as a slave to hold DVD rips when the 60 gig WD movie storage drive fills up.

If you go to the WD website, you can download their "Data Lifeguard Tools disk" version 10.0, which will format and partition their harddrives in about 30 sec.

it wont even detect it. i cant get in bios or dos. how can i format if i cant even access it.

Are you saying you have the jumper completely removed and the Data Life Guard floppy in the A drive when you bootup ?

Back