• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biggest and Best Fan for SLK-800U

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Without modding, the biggest the SLK-800 can take is 80mm fans, although madsam got a 92mm fan on there without modding the clips (he muscled the clips on there). 92mm Tornado at full speed would be the best if you can handle the noise.

those are really hard to put on an slk because the way the fins are, and i heard those significantly reduced airflow.

stan03 said:
those are really hard to put on an slk because the way the fins are, and i heard those significantly reduced airflow.

I would think that it would not reduce airflow really.. i would also think it would help eliminate the dead spot in the middle. Kinda like a duct. Anyone tested before

thats what i thought too, but i read that they really weren't that effective (in this forum, i forgot the thread, sorry), and still, how would you attach it?

Back