• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Via Aqua 306 Submersible Pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

X0d1@k

I found these pumps on the message boards here, but i cant seem to find it anymore! Anyway like the title says, they are submersible, but these lil guys pump at 525gph! I think 2 of these will do fine for an external chiller set up im still trying to make happen. ANYWAY! Any comments, suggestions, or experience with these?:eek:

No, the 360 may push 152gph

The 306 , which is adjustable it says pushs up to 525gph on the box. It lists Model VA306: Voltage 220-240v: hz50/60Hz: Watt 35W: Q.Max Gal/Hr 526: M/H 2.0: ?I just typed this off the box. Ill try to find a link for it on the net. I special ordered mine from a local ma and pa fish store for 30 bucks or so. Thanks for the help though.

WCaquatics.com

Check out this website!! I found the VA 306!! ANd for 17 dollars!! Basterds made me pay 30 busks for it in town!!!!! SO whatcha think?:)

The max head on it is only 5ft, so you won't get much pressure with this pump. Still for only $17 that's not bad. Too bad is says they are out of stock.

Man! Ive done it again, I thought i did my homework, and here i am with a possible lemon for a pump:( The wattage is 35w and some comparisons to other pumps can be found at http://www.wcaquatics.com/. Hmmm any suggestions? i wouldnt mind paying up to 35 dollars or so for a nice pump either though, mayby a good inline pump with 500+gph? Any suggestions I may not go with this 306 one now that youve mentioned it...

The Danner Mag-drive pumps (model 3 and 5) have excellent head, something like 10.5 ft. They work well in restrictive systems thanks to the high pressure. You can get the model 3 for under $40 if you search around online a little. I think they are better than the Eheim and Hydor pumps. Mine is powerful and quiet.

X0d1@k said:
Man! Ive done it again, I thought i did my homework, and here i am with a possible lemon for a pump:( The wattage is 35w and some comparisons to other pumps can be found at http://www.wcaquatics.com/. Hmmm any suggestions? i wouldnt mind paying up to 35 dollars or so for a nice pump either though, mayby a good inline pump with 500+gph? Any suggestions I may not go with this 306 one now that youve mentioned it...

The 306 is a very good pump, before I switched over to a 1300 the 306 was quieter and allowed me to hit 23 deg C sometimes. I switched because I kept having problems with the tapped hose barbs out of my res.

Cool buddy!! I guess ill just order the other one online for 17 dollars cheaper than i found it in town hehe! Thanks again for all the input guys.:clap:

Back