• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best store for tubing and barbs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eckowear

Registered
Anyone know a really good store that supplies 1/2 tubing and barbs for a good deal?

I like ace. They have their barbs well organized, and people who can help you find them. At lowes, good luck finding what you need- its scattered randomly :rolleyes:

nealric said:
I like ace. They have their barbs well organized, and people who can help you find them. At lowes, good luck finding what you need- its scattered randomly :rolleyes:

I 2nd that. It's pretty frustrating to find barbs at lowes. Ace is organized nicely but lowes has more variety and supply. I'd go with home depot though, it's organized the same way as ace but has almost every kind of barb you can think of. Basically a well organized lowes ;)

McMaster!!!

(www.mcmaster.com)

They have absolutely everything you might need, including cheap clearflex 60 tubing. It's kind of hard to find stuff if you don't know what you're doing, but if a bit of hardware exists, mcmaster has it. Shipping isn't that bad either.

US Plastics Corp has very good deals on tubing and other plumbing accesories. http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/pr...ible+Vinyl+Tubing++5/8"+O.D.+thru+13/16"+O.D. This is a link to the equivalent to Clarflex 60 and it is $.36/ft. They also have different fittings for sale...they probably have some plastice barbs. If you are looking for the good heavy-duyt brass ones, go to Ace. They seem to have a really go selection, and it isn't too hard to find. ;)

Back