• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ghetto FIC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

punisher2k3

i have an old fic mobo. it has a k6-2 500. i need the right AGP drivers. does anyone have them??? the reason i need this is because 3dmark2001se crashes in 98. so, it would be great if i could get some some help. i think its a PA-2013.thanks.

punisher2k3

riva 128s work fine, so do tnt2s. Never had heat problems. One thing, the va-503+ (I have 2) really don't like bad ram. If you get strange file not found errors (especially during the installtion of win2k) or BSOD about registries, you have bad ram. The IDE controller is the first thing to stop working from bad ram. Use memtest86 to test your ram. It is a free floppy bootdisk. It doesn't use DOS or any OS for the matter of fact. I always run it on unstable systems (it confirms if it is a OS problem (format & reinstall) or hardware).

Back