• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pepsi This One Is For You!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kenji

Registered
hey, pepsis pms are disabled and his email is not working so this is my last resort.

to pepsi:
I read your thread about the direct contact water cooling, unfortunatly I got it fromt he archives so the pictures were missing, think you can send me some, I'd love to see how it looks. Also did I misread or did you offer to send the cubes to anyone who wanted one?

[email protected]

I have a couple of his direct die blocks, he sent me a box of scrap acrylic I played with a little, they werent nothing special but good lookers:) He took a lens out of a microscope and stuck that in the top so it made the core look really big! it was really cool!

Jon

selling a twisterbong for a couple hundered dollars and never delivering it... then moving to texas.

I would strongly advise you not to go direct die cooling. your only gonna kill something.

from his experiences, He killed 4 cpus and 3 motherboards, From my 1 experience, I killed 1 cpu

Jon

Back