• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good online store for pc mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

I'm looking for some PC mods store or something to make my comptuer ALOT quieter. I have about 5 fans total (2 from psu, one front, two rear). So i want to quiet it down by 5 or more decibels if possible. Thanks.

I suggest you pick up a Zalman 80HP-a video card heatsink. I have one for my TI4800SE and I was able to overclock about 12mhz more on my core. I am resting snuggly at 328 on my core and 698 on my memory.

As for case fans, pick up some Panaflo L1A fans. The push about 25CFM and are only 21dBA.

Pick up an SLK800 or SLK900 if you have the money. Strap on a Zalman 92mm fan for silence.

You can pick all these up from:
Case-mod.com
www.svc.com

I think i'll just replace my fans. The bad thign is that svc is out of panaflow fans! Does any other online store sell them for cheap? THanks.

EDIT: I'm using a Thermalright SK6+ right now with a TMD fan with a fan speed controller. Should i change the fan on that too? I will only if i have to.

Back