• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

has your 8rda+ ATX connector had any problems?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lt. Max

i just built a computer for a friend with an 8rda+ and an antec case with a truepower 430 in it.. the problem is though when i put the atx connector in i can see the led on the mobo flick on for a split second and then it goes off as i slide the atx connector in all the way.... and i tried taking it on and off.. its as if the atx connector on either the mobo or the psu is messed up!

help!
tia,

max

I'm hopeing u don't have the PSU plugged in will ur connecting the atx plug cause the psu is on with just enough volts to turn the board on to read the power on signal from the board so each time u plug in the atx connector ur turning on the board hints the led flicker

im not exactly sure what you are trying to say but the psu IS plugged in at at 115v settings, and whenever i plug it into the motherboard all the way the mobo light just doesnt stay on and i cant turn on the computer.. its like the atx connectors isnt making contact

max

k so the power supply is plugged in to the wall socket while ur plugging in the atx connector to the mainboard

yes it is..
actually i got it to work now so it should b all good
i carefully and slowly put the atx connector in and it worked.. my friedn with same case/psu combo had the same problem with it but it worked after less tries of taking the atx connector in and out.. its the antec case/430 trupower combo at newegg for 138

max

Back