• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many H2O computers do YOU have?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
I've been working on my small Distributed Computing Farm again ;)
The main purpose was to water cool yet another computer although I also have been doing some testing and modded a few cases some more.....but the question of just how many water cooled computers people have popped into my head :)

I am up to three now, and planning on doing the other two at some point in the future.
Anyone else running multiple water cooling setups and if so, how many?

I have 1, I have parts for...5 becides radiators, but I could passivly cool them, I supose I dont have 5 computers to watercool though:p

I probably got 10+ waterblocks:p

Jon

i hade the first aquastealth before i ever heard of these forums, it really sucked, sold that pc off. got new 1 wint air for a quite a while untill i seen the WWR and i hade to have it.

Does a 'how many have you built, that are currently running' number count? I've built... hmm... several... for friends that are currently up and running nicely. Myself, I only have 1 PC WC'ing and it is mainly for testing components.

Anything counts :)
Just specify what you mean.

I guess what I am kind of interested in finding out is just how thoroughly people are hooked on water cooling systems....

Hmmm...
One for myself...
One for my bro...
One for my parents,
That live on a row.

Sorry, it was starting to sound like a nursery rhyme.

Three for various friends. None of these compare to the 'beast' that I'm building. I even (at one point) put an Aquarius II in a system. To this day, I'm still reciting the Mea Culpa's. Otherwise, it's all scrapped together systems. Oddly enough, none of my family are using the systems for OC'ing... the 'noise' aspect is what turned them on.

One, but want to get my Folding rig W/C'ed also. Now that I kinda know what I'm doing after W/Cing my Game/Folding machine I hope to spend alot less money getting the second rig done.

I am also growing interested in water chilling with a Pelt.

Back