• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus a7n8x or a7n8x deluxe??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stiffler69

hi im wondering which board is better i read about the deluxe vers and that it has some problems with the bios or whatever and other things. and the price diff between the two for me is about 30$ and im gonna get a barton 2500, and samsung 512ddr pc3200 and was planning on overlocking that cpu. now i want to know which board is better and i dont know if that board is a vers 2 or 1 http://www.ncix.com/productdetail.php?sku=8768

please tell me which one would be better?

I say for $30 extra, the Deluxe is definitely worth it. The audio alone is worth the extra cost.

yea its VERS 2 i asked them so ur saying i should go with it??
im a bit skeptic cause i read some bad stuff about it, it not being able to install winxp or whatever

You just hear about problems because that's what many people come here to post about. I'm sure the majority of A7N8X users are happy with the board. I don't think Asus quality control is worse than the other major mobo manufacturers.
I've been very happy with my board. No complaints at all.

ok ill just get the deluxe version but u know what will happen if it doesnt work right or i cant figure something out ;)

It mainly depends on what you're going to be using your computer for.
I for example, bought the Deluxe mainly for the digital output audio, because I have my comp hooked up to my surround sound system.

deluxe and standard perform exactly the same

deluxe has some extra things that the standard board doesn't have: soundstorm(onboard sound comparible to audigy2) and sata

gl with the overclock

Back