• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ascent Technologies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

srs

A search for this company and model number came up with nothing. Does anyone use these? I am specifically interested in the AC6000E.

I was able to find the Company's website, if thats what you're looking for?

Personally, I've never heard of the company or anyone using their products. I believe they may just supply so-so performing heatsinks for OEM use, probably not for avid overclockers or high-performance cooling. And after checking this page for the specs, the thermal resistance of 0.37 C/W isn't all that impressive. SLK's will get you down in the high 20's with a fairly good fan.

I'm surprised you couldn't find anything on it because a simple Google came up with a few results.

NewEgg.com Carries the Ascent AC6000E for 20 dollars (Half-Way down the page). I, however, would reccomend that you instead go for an SK-7, possibly with a 40+ CFM fan of your choice.

Sorry, I meant a search of this forum yielded no results.

Ffats said:
SLK's will get you down in the high 20's with a fairly good fan.

my C/W is 0.10137695159165226 according to benchtest.com. is that good? i was messing with the calculator there and i also got a .09 something number. that was with an xp2000 Tbred that i chose because the default voltage was the same. i'm using an slk 800 with a 40CFM fan.

Back