• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dell.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Christoph

JAPH Senior
I need a laser printer, and Dell.com has a great deal on one. Their resellerrating isn't that great, but I this is a good enough deal that I want to double-check it before moving on.
BTW, the deal is for a Brother HL-1440 laser printer for US$170 shipped.

Dell will sell you something that isnt in stock. Dont expect trying to cancel order to be easy.

I had to wait a while for my 19" monitor but it got here.

If I call them, will they be honest about whether it's in stock or not? I usually don't care how long something takes to arrive, but I need a printer ASAP.

I cannot answer that question for you. Try pricematching to staples.com or something. You may even get to use a $30 off $150

Thank would be sweet. However, I noticed that Office Depot sold the USB cable separately, and that it was US$30. I pity the moron who'd pay that much for a cable. Staples looks like it's worth a shot, but I can't get it there (or if they want some insane price for a separate cable), I've found it for ~US$200 shipped at a place with an excellent resellerrating (yesmicro). When in doubt, I'll pay more for known good service.
Thanks for the advice.

Christoph said:
If I call them, will they be honest about whether it's in stock or not? I usually don't care how long something takes to arrive, but I need a printer ASAP.
i think so, i called them today, they don't cancel orders tho

Back