• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-s 2.0 dont get it....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turando

ok so the divider on these seperates the pci agp from the ram and from the cpu right?? not right??

i would just like to know what im dealing with when i get the board on monday.

and also. ive talked to people about the mem i will be buying (twinmos 256mb 3700) and that runs at 233MHz right? and people have said i wont reach 220mhz? what are they talking about? as you can see, i really dont understand this at the moment.

Cheers, Turando

Dont worry about the pci or Agp. They are independent. Set the divider to 6/6 and then OC as you usually do.

Most all ver 2 board will run 220~230 without a problem. I'm not sure of how well the Twinmos works on the Abit but the Corsair XMS works great.

With that 3700 you should be able to hit pretty high FSB, my 3200 is holding me back. The NF7-S is set to 6:6 as default and does not need to be changed, also I'm sure you know this but the PCI bus is locked so no worries

Back