• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got Water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

monclovaman

Let me start off by saying I love my water setup it is very quitet and the OC was great here are the items:

-White Water P4 block (instructions for the P4 moutn would have been nice, but I figured it out)

- Ehiem 250
- DTek heater core
- Bay res.

I was going to buy a P4 2.4C and IC7, but with the Prescots coming out I decided to put my current mobo and cpu in the new case and see what it could do. The money I was going to spend on the CPU and mobo I am going to get a new video card and 17 in flat panel screen. Here is the final OC I got

CPU P4 2.53B @ 3.08 @ 1.7V
Ram 2 2 2 5 @ 162 @ 2.7V (Twinmos 3700)
MOBO - P4S8X
Dual Raptors on Promise chip (LOVE THEM)

Weird thing is in order to get a stable OC I had to speed up the memory timing from 2.5 CAS to 2 CAS and then it was ROCK stable. I was limited to FSB of 157 before speeding up the ram

I will now hang tight with this setup untill the Prescots come out. You guys did not know it, but you all helped greatly THANKS :p

Back