• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7N2 Delta-ILSR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spacetwinke

Registered
I just purchased the K7N2 Delta-ILSR motherboard and was curious if it works well with pc3200 corsair xms ram; and if the
nforce 2 chipset has become less pickey about ram with new bios updates.

As far as I know, there are no issues with ANY XMS ram and the ILSR board. I have the ILSR as well. It's supposed to have an issue with HyperX 3200. But I'm running the HyperX3200 with no problems. I think the NForce boards are indeed becoming less picky with memory as time wears on. Bios updates would help though, memory issues or not.

The raid on this board can only handle one IDE drive?
It says one IDE + SATA or 2 sata hard drives.

Raid on the ILSR can handle TWO IDE drives, or TWO SATA Drives. It may even be able to do two of each drive.

Notice the three yellow ide slots on the bottom left of the board. The bottom two are ide hard drive slots, and the top is for cd roms, etc...

Or you could connect a SATA drive to each of the connectors on the outputs next to the IDE slots.

Back