• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this dont fit here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Chris_F said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your post count is only 46.

lol, ill tell you where they are tho... they are under Software and Operating Systems

profile.gif

Click that button, under one of your posts.

Oh, and two things, posts that you make in "General Chat", "Gripes and Moans" and "General Computer relatd Discussion" do NOT increase your post count...

... and posting loads (Spamming) to get your post count quickly to 100 will ensure that you get locked out of the classifieds - to protect people from trolls :)

Blueacid

yeah don't make pointless posts to get your count higher. if you want to earn some posts go in the folding forum and join the folding team. by the time you get setup and post enough to learn how it works you'll have enough posts and you won't be banned from classified AND you'll be working towards a great cause.

Your past posts look like you've been contributing nicely to the forums, so you just need to keep posting until you reach 100 posts in the forums other than G&M, GC, and GCRD. As long as you keep going like you have been then the classified section will become visible to you once you reach 100 posts.

Blueacid said:

... and posting loads (Spamming) to get your post count quickly to 100 will ensure that you get locked out of the classifieds - to protect people from trolls :)
The mods really watch out for that. Since this thread is in an area where post counts are activated but it should have gone into a non-counting area the mods may want to scrutinize the thread starter's, and everyone else's, recent posts to see if anyone is using this thread as an attempt to spam up to 100. I'm not saying it is, but the mods don't let anything slip through.

It tis... I have PM'd him about it when I saw it about 2 mins ago... That was actually my old one that has the white streak along the left side... kind of an accident I made while editing it in Fireworks, however has now been fixed (as of 2 weeks ago)

P.S.:
I'm surprised that you could spot my avatar with my name... Good Job, thanks for the 'recognition' hah :)

Back