• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Someone got any suggestions on a case that already has water cooling in it??/

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Creeping V

Registered
it needs to be pretty roomy and fit these parts:
a Forton 500 wt psu
asus p4p800 deluxe motherboard
radeon 9800
and p4 2.8 @800 fsb
also it needs to have water cooling in it already because i dont feel like putting it in a case....

it kinda looks from the other post and this one that you got money to burn for this kinda thing right?

if you don't mind too much laying down 400 usd, there are the prebuilt comserver case kits,....

its basically a prebuilt aluminum lian li, a case window, their water cooling kit, eheim pump, prewired, premounted, and is nice overall.... a bit expensive,.. but it comes prebuilt and is about as good as it gets...

also, http://www.dangerden.com/mall/cases/vexx.asp

but i don't like "mods".... so....

I don't understand how you don't "FEEL" like putting WCing in. That is why you do it in the first place, for experience, and so you can say "I installed WCing in my computer."

Remember, you can also just leave all of your parts on a table and not put any of it in a case.

no, cause what if he/she's trying to say "can't" instead of "not feel"?

like what if he/she doesn't know how to repair leaks or something.... and hasn't ever worked with anything tubes, water and electronics before?

yes u are right its really i dont "feel" but i just dont know how....lets say i follow the directions and i get everything together but what if a leak happens i need to know how to fix that......So can someone help me with this and tell me what i do if i got a leak and such and such. If u can then i will put the kit in my case for teh "experience".

Yes i do got money to burn on my new pC :D

sorry, its not that i'm capping on you its just that i started out messing up a really expensive system before i got the hang of it... all it all started with a leek,....

just one leak...

so, maybe the experience isn't all that good, i mean i did end up paying more for the "experience" ...

i know u're capable of doing a watercooling set, but really its not that, its the hassles...

and i did start out on a kit too, and really now with my koolance exos, it really is nice and all, no leaks, pre-assembled and all... (its modded now, >ehiem 1048, new rad soon,... etc)

but really, if you don't want the hassle and is capable of paying for a prebuilt system, get this : http://www.comservercom.com/product7.htm

BlackCaseRollover_01.jpg

BlackCaseRollover_01-Bla-03.jpg

one of these will proally set you back about 500usd, but comes with everything you could think of and the attention to detail is incredible.... http://www.comservercom.com/shop/

see, if it was me, and i had 500us extra to blow on this, then i'd definitly get it.... i think its that most of the people here are more like me in the way that we don't have 500usd to blow on this thing, we need the money for something else...

like my car, it needs a bigger better turbo (grreddy- single ceramic)

cause really, if you screw up the first time, (not ur fault, could be just a leaky block or something....) and ur mobo and cpu is toast, then even with the cheapest kit, its still gonna cost you more than that.....

anyways,... hope that helps.....

The swiftech is probably the only decent premade water case you can buy. Products like Koolance are for people who want watercooling minus all the benefits of water cooling. What more could you want :rolleyes: I suggest either the Swiftech or build your own from prefab parts.

yea i agree with fafnir said about it will cost me alot more if i mess up....but $500 for a case with water cooling in it.....I got the money to spend on it but I really really dont wanna spend 500 on a case where as i can save some money for a future upgrade.....but maybe i will get it.....is there any other cases that are like tha lian li that are cheaper just so i know......

also if i get the lian li case all i have to do is change the water everyonce in a while right? also are there any other sites i can buy it from?

Back