• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7 v 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[T-A]_Super_10

Where can i fine the 2nd revision of this board the only ones i can fine are the first ones that only support the 333FSB (offically). I Need a site that will garentee the 2nd revision. Thanks all

ExCaliberPC will guarantee that the Abit is Rev 2.0, NewEgg will not. However, ExCaliberPC is much slower and calls your house like 3 times before they ship it. I get everything from newegg, but ExCaliberPC is good for getting the NF7-S just cause they guarantee it is rev2.

Gameve.com has the Ver. 2 also. They also had free shipping (2-3 day Fedex).

I've ordered 2 things from them, both shipped quickly and correctly.

edit - they list the nf7-s as Version 2...nothing for the regular nf7...so I guess they are a crapshoot also.

I think a lot of stores are selling the V2.0 now. I got mine last week from www.mwave.com, I knew it's going to be the V2.0, so I didnt bother to order it at excaliberpc or any online vendors. Even Frys has it (the one by my house).

Back