• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WhOA!! What the hell happened to Corsair PC3500???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Atari

HEy all,

I know this doesnt fit totally under the motherboard section but this new memory i'm buying is going into a AMD Mobo :)

Has anyone noticed the disappearance of Corsairs XMS PC3500 memory?? Newegg looks like they no longer sell it. I bought 512mb of it about 6 months ago and wanted to get 512mb more. I see googlegear actually has it for $180!!!! WTF! When this crap was new it only cost $120! What happened?

HEy thanx drew!

I wonder if its possible to mix PC3700 and the PC3500 that I have (both corsair)??? I know I wont get the speed benefits of the pc3700 which is ok because PC3700 is cheaper than 3500 atm... odd aint it ...

Personally I'm worried about buying from GameVE.. I hear too return something is nearly impossible and they have some crappy scores on resellerratings..

Back