• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many of the orginal WhiteWaters are there here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
fafnir said:
cathar, you there?

only cathar would know this....
Cathar knows how many blocks he made and sold, but he would have no idea how many OC forum members have them and I believe that is the question.

but how many total is good too right?

i mean who cares if they're oc.uk, cause they're no different than us right?

nikhsub1 said:

Cathar knows how many blocks he made and sold, but he would have no idea how many OC forum members have them and I believe that is the question.

That's right. I was about to pipe up, but then realised what the thread was really asking.

I have no real idea how many WW blocks I sold were to OC.com forum regulars. I mean I can probably name about 20 from people/names I recognise, but there are probably more since there are plenty of "lurkers" in the forums.

In addition I respect people's privacy. I'm not about to dump out names because I am aware that there are plenty of people who I've sold to through forum references, yet some of these people never subsequently publically stated that they obtained a WW block. For whatever reasons thay have for not doing so, it's their choice to make and I won't deny them their privacy.

Cathar said:

That's right. I was about to pipe up, but then realised what the thread was really asking.

I have no real idea how many WW blocks I sold were to OC.com forum regulars. I mean I can probably name about 20 from people/names I recognise, but there are probably more since there are plenty of "lurkers" in the forums.

I'm guessing that of the however many were made, the majority went to OCAU, OC, OCUK, Pro-Cooling or [H] members. I'm just interested (pretty anal, huh?)

Actually surprisingly few went [H]'s way.

Despite all the critical acclaim for the White Water, the [H] forums seem to remain a staunch bastion of Swiftech loyalty and to a lesser extent Danger Den. If you go to the [H], you'll find that many won't have even heard of the White Water, some don't even know who DTek are, and many will just say "Swiftech is the best" and leave it at that.

Not that it bothers me much. I've got my hands very full.

Back