• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't boost my OC ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NBK19

I got a Xp 1700+ Im wanting to get atleast 1700mhz out of.. Things aren't looking so good for me as of now. I'm running @ 1800+ speed (1520mhz) With a 1.88Vcore.. Temps are slightly high considering I got One blowhole Blowing air in my case 28CFM and Another Blower 28CFM out the top.. Along with a tornado on top of a Thermalright AX-7 ... They run @ 40C Idle and around 44C Load...

Anyone suggest anything so I can get over 1520mhz ?

Do you have a pally or a tbred?

I'm assuming a pally which pretty much will barely let you hit 1700mhz.

If you are planning on overclocking I would look into purchasing a 1700+ tbred b cpu and that will pretty much depending on the stepping allow you to hit around 2300mhz.

The CPu is AGOGA Stepping... I have ran stable @ 147 FSB on a ECS K75SA ..

I'm not sure of that exact stepping but I'm pretty sure it's a pally.

You can screw around overclocking with it, but the logical thing to do would be to overclock with a new 1700+ tbred b.

Sorry Ben, I missed up in my first post I had to edit.. The stepping is "AGOGA" .. Is that a Pally also ?

Back