• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek White Water Mounting Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

n6b72g

Well, I had ordered the Aluminum topped version of the WW from Cooltechnica, but I was sent the Poly topped version. It's not really a big deal to me, because I was torn between the two versions. Anyway, Im not sure which way to mount the Poly topped version of the block. The directions the block came with refer to the Aluminum topped version of the block, and make no mention of how to mount the Poly topped version. If someone could help me out here, that would be great. :)

n6b72g said:
Well, I had ordered the Aluminum topped version of the WW from Cooltechnica, but I was sent the Poly topped version. It's not really a big deal to me, because I was torn between the two versions. Anyway, Im not sure which way to mount the Poly topped version of the block. The directions the block came with refer to the Aluminum topped version of the block, and make no mention of how to mount the Poly topped version. If someone could help me out here, that would be great. :)
Makes no difference with the poly version.

Back