• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New System Pics!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
works for me... thats an awsome score... is there any way you could put all that inside? MOD IT:D

I am using an OLD ANTEC model. I wanted top preserve something through the ownership of my computers. I have always used teh same case. I even have the original KEYBOARD haha I used it untill too many keys were broken. I still need to paint the cooler bays to match. The tubing is 1/2 ID tubing from home depot. It is used for HIGH PRESSURE plumbing and sorts. It is very resistent to kinks, however because of it's strength it is not easy to route as it is very rigid almost. Thats why the tubes are hanging out of the case so much. I am happy with it the way it is. It was a disaster before.... Duct taped cd-rom, missing screws, cables everywhere, etc. hehe . I WENT OCD on it

Back