• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temps ok or can i get colder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

countermods

Disabled
ok i have massive cfms intake and wanna know if any one has these temps or colder on air cooling i have a 2400+ with a volcano 7 tornado 80mm on it and my temps are 33c no load and 34c full load full load is after running prime 95 and hot cpu tester pro for 6 hours both @ the same time are these room temp is 36c can i get any colder with air cooling or am i maxed out

Your case and CPU temps are *lower* than the temperature outside your case? That doesn't make sense to me? Are you sure you're doing purely air cooling? What are you using to measure your temperatures?

hardware doctor and yes purley air cooling i have 458 cfm as intake not including my tornado on my hsk

ure CPU temps cannot be lower than the ambient, physically impossible with air cooling, i think you need to check your temps correctly and double check, they are not correct

That's what I thought too. I'm guessing Hardware Doctor is measuring your temperatures inaccurately. Still, that's very impressive CFM moving through your case and I wouldn't be surprised if your case and CPU are near room temperature.

and only a 1C difference between idle and full load? that seems kinda strange...

Back