• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill under case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No reason why not, except that you'd need to mod some kind of a housing above the unit; the stand-alone Vapochill comes only with a base plate. You'd need to do some cutting of your case for either, too.

Yeah thats no problem, im building a custom case for it anyways. The reason I ask is because the cap tube to the evap looks kind of short and has a strait line section to the front of the unit. Would I have to bend some copper piping upwards or is it all flexible?

heres what im doing if you want a good read: thread here.

you'd have to bend it a little, and it should work, but the evap's movement is resticted within a 36cm radius, because of this.

If i get a manual pipe bender and bend it up, I shouldnt have to worry about breakage should I?

(Then again even if I do, its a reason to charge it with r404a)

I think it has to be belwo the compressor, I remmeber hearing that from somewhere.

Not sure if it's true, but it might be good to ask in extreme cooling or maybe E-mail the makers of Vapochill.....

Back