• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I got my watercooling setup, tell me what you think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

anvil82

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

How does it look.

Oh, and the thing on the pump is a piece of galvanized steel and a piece of foam to help with EMI (no clue if it matters) and vibration.

The pump is held down with it's base it came with that is comprised of the base and 4 pieces of the foam that you see on the pump and a piece of mousepad to help with vibration.

The setup is as follows

danner mag 3 pump --> dtek white water block --> Ford Econoline Van Heatercore --> danner mag 3 pump

The tubing is 1/2" ID clearflex 60, and I'm using zerex super coolant.

The radiator dimensions are 9.75" tall, and 6" wide.

On the chenbro genie, for the 3.5" bay on the bottom where the floppy is I had to cut the bottom bay out so the radiator would fit. The small 3.5" cage comes out so it wasn't hard to cut.

I have zerex... doens't stink... no smell. unless you put your hand into it and smell your hand... but don't do that, bad for lungs

looks great...I can tell you took yuor time.

So you have one big input and two out from block...
are the benifits that noticable?

do you plan on adding a MB and Vid card block as well?

thxs
M2

I had a radiator that big as well, but I took it back and got a smaller one. I still think I'll have to take out both the harddrive and teh floppy cages, so I was probably better sticking w/ the original huge one. Oh well, what can you do?

Nice!

But my rad is bigger than yours, muaahaa =)
Hard to fit in any case tho, hehe

6.jpg

What NB-cooler is that btw?

Back