• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finding out a good deal on pre-built water cooling case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
well.. i dont have time to try and build my own, and i would like to water cool 1 or 2 systems i am getting for friends of mine. Instead of building my own from parrts, who do you think is a nice looking case with Water Cooling system to go with....

all help is APPRECIATED!!!

sorry, clarification
yes a pc with water cooling.

Last edited:
uber, 1 link works but thats just a water pump block, the other doesnt work for me,,

yr gonna spend just as much time with a pre built then you are with your own.. so go pick up some wb's, a pump and a t line.. tube it all to gether leak test it for 24 hours (at least) and then put it inside your machine.. its as simple as that.. with a prebuild you don't save any time (much) at all

but dont you have to then buy the plates and such for the graphics card and cpu and tubes for hd if u want to seperately?

well in that case what about water cooling kits... instead of buying them seperatly..
i mean the kit cant be to expensive if im going to buy a case and good psu..just something that will last, durible and cools a p4-2.4c @3.5-4.5ghz

Last edited:
Back