• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kind of off topic...but

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It wont, at least mine won't. I tried that, and one of the thing burned, you see the smoke coming and then that port is dead after the smoke.

IF its the one im thinking of it maxes at 7 watts per channel so it cant even handle some of the highest end fans on a single channel so i doubt you want to put more than 1 fan per channel

thts if its the one one i was thinking of ( has a clear blue acrylic face plate)

thts if its the one one i was thinking of ( has a clear blue acrylic face plate)
yep thats the one.

The reason im asking is because SVC shipped that to me instead of teh MultiFan Controller (which is what i actually ordered). But as it turns out the two 3000 rpm (36 cmf) and one Sunon 56 CMF fans are actually pretty dang quiet, so the only thing that really needs to be able to be controlled is the TT SF2 on my CPU :D

thanx guys

PS anyone know how the heck to hook up the TT SF2 to the controller? :confused:

Back