• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what did you plug ur T-line with?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MLMIB

'cause I got some ball valve contraption to seal mine, but I think there should be an easier way, any suggestions?

thanx

Rubber stopper from Home Depot for like 50 cents, cut a small piece of hose to take with you because they sell different sizes.

Ooooo, ooooo... take some plastic wrap, and coil it into the shape of a cork. works perfectly:D!

1 sec.. brb.. let me take a pic for you..
plug.jpg

credit for the idea goes to my mom lol

1/2" bard to 3/4" thread.

DSC00169.jpg

Then I use a 3/4" cap, I used a brass one because that's all I could find, I will replace it with a pvc one when i can find a pvc one that is threaded. It works great and acts like a mini funnel making filling it easy.

I use a hose barb with a cap (AKA T-Line Cap). Just as leak-proof as any other fitting in my system, and very professional looking.

tcap.jpg

Buddy got me a brass end piece that has a hex-head "bolt" with o-ring that threads into it. It's been fully water tight so far.

Back